Careers -IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Maintain budget
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
Qualifications & Skills:
- Management of programming projects like sites and mobile applications ...
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- 3+ Years relevant experience in IT Project Management.
- Excellent bilingual (Arabic, English) communication abilities (spoken & written).
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and on the phone.
- Time management, project management skills & financial awareness.
- Super persuasion and negotiation abilities.
- Positive Attitude, Self Motivated.
- Confident and Persistent.
- Ability to work under pressure.
B.S. in Computer Science and/or related filed.
Valid and transferable Visa is a must for non-Saudi applicants.